Hotel and Travel
Hilton Denver City Center
Address: 1701 California Street
Denver, Colorado 80202
Phone: (303) 297-1300
The Hilton Denver City Center is just 3 blocks from the Colorado Convention Center and steps from major offices and the 16th Street Mall. Along with comfortable rooms and suites, guests have access to a Starbucks® shop, indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center, Executive Lounge and stylish event space.
- Near downtown businesses and attractions; house car service available
- Recently renovated guest rooms, executive rooms and suites
- Executive Lounge with daily refreshments and concierge services
- Restaurant and bar, a Starbucks® shop, and 24-hour room service
- Heated indoor pool and complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Event space for meetings and celebrations of up to 2,500 guests
From Denver International Airport:
I-70 West to I-25 South to 20th St exit. Turn left onto 20th St and continue to Arapahoe St. Turn right and proceed to 19th St. Turn left and travel four blocks to California St. Turn right and the hotel is the first right after 18th St.
The A Line commuter train, operated by the Regional Transportation District (RTD), offers convenient transportation between DEN and downtown Denver:
- Travel time: 37 minutes from DEN to Denver Union Station.
- Frequency: trains run every 15 minutes during peak travel times, and every 30 minutes otherwise
- Fare: the airport fare is $9 per day from any of the stations along the A Line and includes unlimited rides on the A Line during a single business day.
Driving, Taxis and Shuttles
An overview of transportation options:
|Type||Typical Minimum Charge|
|Bus Service||9.00 USD|
|Super Shuttle||25.00 USD|
|Rental Car||Various Rentals Available|
|Various other||50.00 USD|